- reduce of energy losses from the inside, excellent thermal and sound insulation, keeping of heat in summer and cool in winter. Results on heat transfer calculations show exceptional thermal performance of the system Zendow
- easy maintenance compared to wood carpentry
- price lower than for the aluminum joinery
- assembling through thermal welding of PVC profiles and mechanical assembling of aluminum profiles
- inflammable proof nature up to temperatures above 450° C (at this target the extinguishing characteristic starts operating)
- estimated life of 50 years
- certified quality.
Eforte profiles take an increased attention to modern thermal insulation solutions. Series Eforte sets new standards for PVC profiles for windows manufactured to feature energetic efficiency. Coefficients of components and assembly are:
Uf (frame) = 0.95 W / m² K
Ug (glass) = 0.6 W / m² K
Uw (window) = 0.8 W / m² K (passive-house standard).
From an economic perspective, we can estimate a reduction of oil consumption to 1120 liters/year, a decrease of heating costs during the first year of approx. 672 Euro and an annual reduction in CO2 emissions of about 2240 kg/year.
We produce, sell and mount PVC joinery, consisting of:
– swinging exterior doors
– swinging interior doors
– swinging windows
– tilting- swinging windows
– closure of balconies.
Insulating glass consists of two sheets of glass bonded along the perimeter with an aluminum rod and sealants of rubber membrane type. The most commonly used is the 4mm glass, strong enough for normal windows of a house. To improve thermal insulation, especially the sound proofing, between the sheets of glass an inert gas such as argon can be introduced.
From aesthetically point of view, one can choose clear glass, colored, reflective, matte (sandblasted) or different models covered.
Low-E glass (low-emissivity) contains a metal oxide layer, deposited by electromagnetic processes, which has the ability to reflect thermal radiation and allow penetration of the visible solar energy in a high degree.
Because the price is only slightly higher than that of the plain glass, the increased thermal performance recommend the purchase of this type of insulating glass.
Insulating glass compounds available:
Solar4S + Transparent, thick. 24 mm
Insulating glass with solar control preserves the Low-E glass properties, but provides greater protection against sunlight. Low emissivity glass reflects sunlight outdoors both summer and winter.
Reflective glass ensures privacy because it does not allow visibility from the outside due to a special film deposited on glass.
Colored glass serves aesthetically and is suited for rooms used for special purposes, but it might be an option for your home, too.
Laminated glass – (anti-burglary)
Windowpane of laminated glass is an excellent option for safety glazing. If the window is broken, the shards remain attached to the film, leading to a decrease or total elimination of human injury.
Window decoration glass
Window decoration glass is used generally to bathroom windows as it offers an alternative to curtains or blinds. There are several types available: crizet, screen, matte delta, clear delta, chinchilla, transparent cathedral etc.
Three Sheets Glass
This type of window consists of three sheets of glass separated by two aluminum rods are an ideal choice when you want as little as possible loss of heat from inside out, but also a superior soundproofing.
Insulating glass has a lifetime exceeding 25 years if maintained properly, can be easily washed with water and detergents used to clean common glass (using organic solvents is avoided).
The coefficient U according to EN 673, expressing the amount of energy that is lost through the surface of 1 mp every second (unit is W/mps), under standard temperature of 20° C inside and -10 ˚C outside.
Values of the coefficient U commonly used are given below [W/m²K]:
LowE+Clear +Argon, 24 mm 1,2
Grey +LowE 1,4
Reflexive Bronze+LowE+Argon 1,2
Did you know?
* Condensation should not necessarily lead to the idea that PVC is not well executed.
Condensation occurs when:
- building area is not well insulated
- there are wallpapers or acrylic paints, which stop natural air exchange
- there are vapor generating sources: household activities, bathing, cooking, etc.
- room humidity is high
- the circulation of warm air is impeded from the heaters toward windows
- rooms are not sufficiently ventilated – at least 2 times a day, following uniform heating at moderate temperatures.
- Use of Low-E glass will improve this unpleasant phenomenon.
* Heat loss through windows is 30-40% of total heat loss in a house
* PVC makes a noise reduction up to 40%.